RE: [Chrysler300] 300 G forsale in Mass.

RE: [Chrysler300] 300 G forsale in Mass.

Hi club, Yes it was me....it has some parts that I need for the G stick
Resto and the seller did not want to part it out, but only sell it as a
whole.  I did want to stay anonymous because I am not proud of tearing one
of these apart.  The story on the car is the frame is completely rotted
through, trees were literally growing through the car's floor boards, the
engine is frozen, animals have nested in the car for years...in a nutshell,
it is far far worse then the black one (vin 8413146837) that I recently sold
to Rob Aubry.  It is a bill-of-sale car only.  It is not restorable.

Russ, by all means, please feel free to take images of it tomorrow.  I was
going to do the same and send the data plate and vin images to Gil for the
club records.  Sadly, as I stated above, this one is not save-able.

Gil, John H, what is the proper protocol for surrendering the physical data
plate and vin plate after a letter car is scrapped?  Should they be
destroyed as well or is there a member of the club that handles them?

Thanks....

John