[Chrysler300] 1958 D Instrument Panel Removal

[Chrysler300] 1958 D Instrument Panel Removal

I am just about ready to remove the instrument panel from my D and am
wondering if I might hear from someone who has removed one with care.  I will not cut
the wiring harness so I suspect it will take some time to either remove all
connections or to slide all harness connections through the body and roll it
out with the panel...I do not have the Body Assembly Sheets but I guess it is
possible that the panel was hooked on the lower attachments prior to cable and
some harness connections and then rolled up to the plenum.  The vehicle has
power windows but is non air.  You manual window guys have it easy..no cross car
door harness.   Any help with the procedure would really be appreciated.

Marv

Give the gift of life to a sick child.