[Chrysler300] In The COOL, COOL, COOL of the Evening

[Chrysler300] In The COOL, COOL, COOL of the Evening

Just home from 5th trip to Tahoe learning to be "Your Friend In the Motel
Business".  There have been three cancellations at the Viking, our host  motel,
so those of you waiting to register have been rewarded for the wait but I
wouldn't push my luck.....  The entire city is filling up as the EAGLES  will be
in town on the 11th for a concert.  Don't try to get tickets  because they are
all sold out at $183 EACH!  The Avalon, our back up, has  but three rooms
left, all the most expensive with hot tubs and $100 per night  costs.  I have a
backup-backup when the Viking retreads ($55) are once  again all gone.  The
Cedar Lodge, very near the Viking, has queen bedded  rooms at $60 for Wed. and
Thur. and $80 for Friday and Saturday.  Call  Sunny at 800 222 1177 for these
rates.  Only ten rooms left unsold  there.  We are going to have the most fun,
and even though I have been to  Lake Tahoe 35 times, it is just as wonderful
each time.
Took the drive  out into the Nevada high-desert where we will spend Friday,
and can share that  it is as different from Tahoe as Sierra is from Nevada.
Bringing pictures  to Michigan!

'Thanks & Giving.'