
[Chrysler300] Re: Filter sock part number?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Chrysler300] Re: Filter sock part number?
- From: garythepartsdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:20:56 -0700
I have them in stock. $7 ea. Plus the sender seal ring.
Gary
Marshall R Larson writes:
>
> I know someone on the list posted the MOPAR part number for the filter
> sock in the gas tank. I wrote it down (really, I did) but now can't find
> it. Would someone please re-post or send directly to me? Thank you so
> much.
>
> Minnesota Marshall
> Red G, 27 & 28 Dodge Brothers.
>
>
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
> Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
> 'Thanks & Giving.'
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM
> --------------------------------------------------------------------~->
>
> To send a message to this group, send an email to:
> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Give the gift of life to a sick child.
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5iY7fA/6WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap