Re: [Chrysler300] Two 300 G's for sale

Yes John and everyone, Hello! Yeap, I always tell everyone 'hold on to your letters"!  There's atleaste one more today including a mardi-gras red G hardtop w/ air that used to be white. I would like to see a photo of that  I'm imagining (but am not sure) for it to be around a weak 2-strong 3 cond.) Also, it has a $69,500 price with it!!  Thought I would just drop the word.  300ly, Brandt J. w/ a G.

John Lyons <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Good morning, I was browsing the Hemmings on-line site and saw two ads for
300 G's.  One is a coupe, the other a convert.  Tried to paste link but
computer is not cooperating.  Here are the actual ads cut and pasted from
Hemmings:

$ 100,000 1961 Chrysler 300G
</index.cfm/fuseaction/classifieds.cardetail/id/2189690> round lake, IL
Vehicles: CHRYSLER: 1961 300G convertible. 60% restored, all parts except
for front emblem are there.car is ready for paint. restoration is being done
by a top quality shop known for their work.100's of photos, will put serious
parties in contact with shop owner when needed.it may sound like a lot but
once car is done you will have equity in it. $100,000. Contact:
847-772-1603, IL; jiming@xxxxxxx

$ 75,000 1961 Chrysler 300G
</index.cfm/fuseaction/classifieds.cardetail/id/2189711> Florissant, CO
Vehicles: CHRYSLER: 1961 300G all orig 29k miles, Blk/Tan-A/C full
power-413-2x4-375 hp, no rust ever, everything works, mint dash, hubcaps,new
goers seats- rblt a/c-all the 300G goodies, 80'S repaint still nice, this
car has the look and the power.Car in denver $75,000 Contact: 719-689-2991,
CO <http://bluemoongear.com/archcarpics/61chrys300.jpg>

Regards,
John Lyons
88 days and counting......