RE: [Chrysler300] TESTING & TUNING Chrysler 300

RE: [Chrysler300] TESTING & TUNING Chrysler 300

The engine set up actually is similar to a D, E or H that came with the
in-line carbs.  The J only came equipped with ram induction and the K
had only a single 4 barrel carb. unless optioned with ram induction.  I
seem to recall a posting some time ago regarding these oval air filters.
Check out the past postings.

Power steering fluid is power steering fluid.  I usually select one that
advertises seal leak stop as nearly all old power steering
pump/reservoirs tend to leak.  Tranny fluid is different and should be
the correct type for Chrysler products.  Again check prior postings for
what I recall as a discussion on the subject.

Good luck with your new "special" 67-300

Darrin P. Bailey Sr.
Senior Insurance Examiner
Virginia Bureau of Insurance
(804) 371-9173