[Chrysler300] trickle-down theory-the final chapter

[Chrysler300] trickle-down theory-the final chapter

Thanks to one and all for the thoughts both corporate and private about the
cigar lighter plug in battery maintainer.  I found a powerpoint at  RadioShack
for less than $7 with lighted on-off switch which shows that  power is or
isn't flowing, 8 feet of cord so the  electronics can remain outside the vehicle
and the + wire is plainly  marked.  It works perfectly.  To those who wondered
why?  Most  garages aren't much deeper than our cars are and it isn't as easy
to open and  close hoods as it is doors.  The genesis of this idea was my
Chrysler  streetrod project with the battery hidden under the floorboards behind
the front  (and only) seat, but please don't tell the electronics wardens of
this  list.....I really also am using these on all 300 model garaged vehicles
as soon  as the 'Shack gets four more powerpoints in.  I really liked the idea
of a  rca union but the lighter plan is simpler and less wirely.  See you in
MI

'Thanks & Giving.'