Re: [Chrysler300] 61 G Tach.

Gary,

I seem to remember that there were 3 or 4 tabs on the chrome bezel that
were simply bent back so that the bezel could be separated fromn the
tach body. The glass comes out with the bezel. Mine had some intense
black gunk that acted like a gasket between the glass and the bezel.

I just reveresed the process for re-assembly once the
cleaning/detailing was completed. Make sure the bezel is tight to the
body before bending the chrome tabs back into place.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne

>>> "Gary Holm" <gholm@xxxxxxxxxxx> 04/09/05 11:33 PM >>>

Before I get out the pipewrevch, vicegripes, and hammer, would any one
know the trick to remove the glass from the tachameter from my 61 G. I
have the tach out on the bench now, and that in itself was  a real feat.
 Waiting with glass cleaner in hand for a magic trick answer. Gary Holm
in almost sunny so. Oregon

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

'Thanks & Giving.'