  From: James McMullan
  To: Listserver
  Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 11:56
  Subject: [Chrysler300] learned forgot an relearned

  Hi list.A long time ago I learned that you never by gas if the tanker is in the station, or you see it pulling out.Droping 6000 gallons of gas into a under ground tank in about 15 minutes stirs up the swatter that is in the bottom of the tank .Caused by condensation ( sometimes a couple of feet ).Wednesday last I topped up the tank (22 gal) as I was out in the valley and gas was only 239 .its 245 to 255 hear on the coast unleaded regular.There was a tanker in the station just pulling out.  Will buy a new fuel filter today and change it after i get rid of this gas  . If the truck runs that long.I did not save any money as i bought water instead of gas and now have to buy a new filter ,probably not cheep 2003 dodge 2500 hemy.27000 miles.If someone learns from my bad ( there are a lot of youngsters in the club) then it is worth admitting i was stupid.And I think it is 300 related John. Jim McMullan 300 F and many more.
  macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

'Thanks & Giving.'