[Chrysler300] Fwd: [FWDLK] 2005 Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet

[Chrysler300] Fwd: [FWDLK] 2005 Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet

For those 300 Club members who are not members of the Forward Look
List-server, here's info on a meet in Chattanooga, TN. It says all
C-body cars are welcome, and it looks like a nice get-together. This
meet has no connection with the 300 Club, but we all love the cars, and
I'm sure they would like to see yours.

So, if you live anywhere near-by, it would be worth looking into.

Ray
Nifty neat stuff gonna be ahappening at the Spring Meet...Y'all gotta
come and play with us in Michigan!  Ray

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Murray Motor Co." <soule@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: February 11, 2005 9:09:20 AM CST
> To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [FWDLK] 2005 Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet
>
> Hello Everyone,
>
> The Tennessee Valley Region of the Walter P. Chrysler Club and Robert &
> Laqueta Soule cordially invite all owners and/or enthusiasts of C-Body,
> Forward Look, and earlier, Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler, and
> Imperial
> Chrysler products to attend the 2005 Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial
> Meet
> in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the weekend of May 27 - 30, 2005.
>
> Make your plans now to attend the 2005 Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial
> Meet.
> We had an excellent meet last year in Chattanooga and we are looking
> forward
> to another fine meet this summer in Chattanooga. Tons of pictures with
> accompanying text of last year's Chattanooga Meet can be found at the
> Imperial Online Club at: http://www.imperialclub.com/   Last year's
> meet was
> a blast and this years should be just as much fun, if not more. And
> remember -- this meet is open to *ALL* C Body Chrysler products! So
> roll up
> that car cover, polish that chrome, wax that paint, shine those tires,
> and
> come to the Summer Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet in
> Chattanooga, TN,
> on May 27th, 28th, 29th, and 30th.
>
> *Registration: There is no registration fee for this meet. However, we
> request that you PLEASE REGISTER so we will know who is attending,
> what cars
> to expect, how many attendees will be at the Friday night dinner at the
> drive-in, and the Saturday cookout at the Soule's.  There is a
> registration
> form that can be copied and pasted or printed at:
> http://home.highertech.net/~soule/  Just click the link about the 2005
> Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet.
>
> Many Thanks, Robert & Laqueta
>
> Schedule of events for the 2005 Chattanooga Meet:
>
> IMPORTANT!!! To attend, please send Robert Soule soule@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> the
> following information: your name (and names of any guests) attending
> the
> meet, the make and model of the car and/or cars you will be driving,
> and
> indicate if you will be attending the Friday and/or Saturday night
> dinners.
>
> Friday - Early Evening, Gathering at the Soule's residence, placement
> of
> vehicles on the display field, and preliminary tour of Robert's garage
> and
> car collection.
>
> Friday - Dinner, Those that have gathered at the Soule's by 7:00 PM
> will
> [...]

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9hSKEA/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM