From: Tony Rinaldi [mailto:awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 11:17 AM
To: Chrysler 300 Club
Subject: [Chrysler300] NAPA 635 (Buick Red Engine H.T. Paint)
Discontinued

Hi to all,

My local NAPA dealer informs me that our favorite spray paint for cross rams
and wheel covers has been discontinued. Hope he is wrong, but he confirmed
it with Ma NAPA. I bought the last 7 cans that were available in Eastern PA,
DE & South Jersey.

Check with your local NAPA NOW if you need this paint for an upcoming
restoration.

If you are in dire need, I'll be happy to send you a can or 2 if you cannot
get it from your local NAPA.

I have posted a message from George Riehl regarding the proper spray paint
from a couple of years ago.

Tony Rinaldi
300-F Conv't

Forwarding this message from George regarding paint:

?? Recently, there have been questions about the availability of the "red"
paint that is used on wheel covers and ram tubes. I have contacted the
manufacturer and the NAPA and the Martin Senour paint number has been
changed to a NAPA inventory number instead of the M.S. number. The old
number was 7956, it is now NAPA 635 (Buick Red Engine H.T. Paint). Many NAPA
warehouses have the paint in inventory all across the U.S. May not be on the
shelf at NAPA stores, but can be ordered thru your local dealer.
??? George Riehl

Yahoo! Groups Links

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9hSKEA/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM