Re: [Chrysler300] Survivor Question.

In a message dated 01/30/2005 8:53:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

...where  I WANT TO BE...to have a gee whiz driver that you can't wait
to drive to a  300 meet!  NO TRAILER QUEEN FOR ME but to the point where you
never  let it out of your site when you have it out of the garage!  This is
where the anxiety sets in to see if you should tally up all those receipts
you've saved to document the work  put into the job...tens of  thousands of
$$$$!!!  Oh well, you can't drive a certificate of  deposit or a stock
certificate.  It is part of my portfolio!   300'ly,  ROB KERN

Good point Rob.  At what point do you stop  enjoying the car as a driver and
start just staring at it.  As most of you  are aware, I am a driver type -
others prefer to trailer their cars.   Although I do kid them alot, I can
understand why they do it - it avoids those  pesky stones kicking up, and bugs in
your paint and such, which are the  trade-offs for enjoying the ride.

Having watched Barrett-Jackson last night, where only a  few cars went for
under $100,000.00, one is truly tempted to ask if any of those  cars will be
seen on the road.  The guys announcing were so carried away  with the
$3,000,000.00 and $300,000.00 sales that they were saying that you  could buy a car for
only $120.000.00 and not worry about  driving it on the road.  I think they
could say that only because it wasn't  their $120,000.00 involved.  In any event,
if you are ever serious about  selling your car, consider spending the money
to take it to Barrett-Jackson - it  could bring one hell of alot more than you
think, but I wouldn't drive it  there.

Regards,

Pete Fitch

'Thanks & Giving.'