300F oil dipstick

Started up the old 300F again, and all seems to work, but when I tried to
put back the oil dipstick after checking the oil level

It broke off right below the finger pull. Does anyone know where I might be
able to get a correct replacement dipstick? I'd hate to use one of those
generic aftermarket dipsticks one can buy at the local Trak Autostore...

Thank you.

Alex Krikhaar

1960 300F

Chicago, Illinois