300k fan clutch help please

hi, its tim again. my k is in the shop, as you may remember. Anyway, they
needed parts and i forwarded teh emails, thank you al for the help with the grill
assembly and teh bumper and fan. I dont know if they have made arrangements
yet, so please look to see if they have tried to contact you. and THANK YOU.

My newest problem is this, i need a fan clutch. The gentleman in the book who
has an ad for them, i forget his name- sorry, is out of town, and his wife, (
nice person by the way ) isnt sure if he has one. I need this part as mine is
bent pretty bad. So my point is, does anybody have one, or know where i can
get one? thank you., tim