Re: [Chrysler300] 300C sedan

Gil, and all,
My personal opinion is that DC should carry on the letters in progression.
300N !!!
The history books will no doubt refer to the real letter cars as Brutes and
the latter ones, M and so on, as Chrysler's noble attempt at nostalgia. It's
not just the fins and the "in your face" power and performance that makes these
cars great, it's also the acceptance and excitement that ownership brings. I
certainly don't want to spend mega-bucks on a new car if it drives and handles
like my 300H, but it sure is fun to take the H out for a weekend drive. As I
get older, I appreciate the things on my daily driver, like cruise control,
power everything, traction control, air bags, quiet ride, etc.

Regards,
Mark Souders
Mohrsville, PA