Replies to inquiries

Good Afternoon,

I, for one, enjoy reading all the responses to the various member inquiries. Much of the information passed back and forth on this list applies across several years rather than just to one model or year of 300. I would encourage appropriate responses be posted on the list for the edification of all who care to read them.

For those who find that the volume of responses (or even questions perhaps?) is too great, I would suggest they use the delete button or get one of several free mail accounts, such as Hotmail, and receive their Chrysler 300 list mail there in order to leave their primary mail account clutter free.

Bill Huff