RE: [Chrysler300] 1961 300G New Member

Welcome to the Club Russell! Over time, I'm sure you will find just about
everything you need to restore and maintain your 300G through the Club and
this message board. Follow John Hertog's advice on the items you mentioned,
and you won't go wrong. Keep us posted on your progress.

Bob Jasinski
300G Convert
Danville, CA