
Re: [Chrysler300] Part number question
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Chrysler300] Part number question
- From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:44:01 -0700
John-
I have a 55-58 Factory parts manual,(cars only, no trucks) and this number
is not listed in the numerical index. Sorry I can't help- Any one else out
there got any ideas? Joe Pierce 300Kx3+M+others
----- Original Message -----
From: <jp300hurst@xxxx>
To: <Mwl1967@xxxx>; <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 8:07 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Part number question
> Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has access to a parts number
book
> from 1955 or 1956. I have an NOS "gas filler guard" in it's original
cardboard
> sleeve. I have no idea what car the part is for. I was told it's for a
'
> 55 or ' 56 Mopar. The part number is # 1326 135. Is there anyone who can
tell
> me what this is for?
>
> Thanks in advance, John
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> To send a message to this group, send an email to:
> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to
http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap