HURST update...

Hi All,

I currently have received four short stories with
photo(s) for the Hurst feature issue. Thanks to those
who have contributed.

Most model year feature issues have been running 40
pages with 7 to 10 feature stories - one or two of
those being more than 1 page in length.

If you are planning to contribute to the Hurst
feature, or have considered it, the deadline is
Wednesday. I can use your help. Please include a
photo.

PLEASE: if you plan to send email attachments larger
than 1MB, contact me first and I'll give you another
address to send them to.

Thanks,
Andy Mikonis
editor, Chrysler 300 Club News