the passing of Otto, mail cost advice please.

the passing of Otto, mail cost advice please.

1) From what Wayne just said about the man who apparently saved many historic Chrysler cars and records, it is sad to hear of his passing.
All too often people decide because something is old, it is worthless and must be trashed, or disposed of. The future will decide that Otto was right, and for that many will owe him thanks. May there be more like him - the world/corporations is/are too much at risk of being run by bean counters, and bite me if I am wrong, what have bean counters ever created, left, mankind !? Compare this to Chrysler's many gifted company men, it's Exner, and GM's Harley Earl, Ford's Iaccoca, etc.
2) I purchased a 300C rear bumper apron on ebay - what is the usual mail shipping cost of something about this size and weight within the US, should $30-40 cover East Coast to LA ?! I was told way higher, but maybe this is true ?! The apron is about 5 foot by about 7 inches, just sheet metal, not heavy.

Heat wave weather over here in SA presently, 114 degrees just west of State capital Tuesday, 110 predicted for it Saturday - hope you all are having better 300 driving weather there.

aussie Chris

ninemsn Premium transforms your e-mail with colours, photos and animated text. Click here http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp