Fw: past and future meets

Forwarding this message:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 11:16 AM
Subject: past and future meets

> I am 70 years old, and joined this club back in the 70's. I happened to
see an F on the road at that time and stopped the guy to talk because I had
purchased a 300C convert back in 57 when I came out of the Navy.Had no idea
at the time it would be a collectable. In fact I have had a lot of
collectable Mopars over the years. Started with a 47 plymouth convert,50
Chrysler convert,53 Chrysler Saratoga 180 HP Hemi ,55 DeSoto firedome hemi,
66 Charger,68 Plymouth Fury convert,various New Yorkers, 57 De Soto Gold
Adventurer, 2 59 300E's,57 300HT self restored, 79 300, 68 300 plain jane,
65 300L,65 300 plain jane, 99 Sebering convert, and now a 300M. Lots of
others not worth mentioning. OK I'am a Mopar freak, I'll admit it.

> Entered my 57 C HT at the National Meet in Tahoe in 1977. Got a trophy for
driven daily.The last contest I was in was Olympia Wa. They were so anal
about rules I got a minus score. I thought I should have at least got 1
point for showing up.That was the last time they judged my car. I have never
owned a trailer queen, never will. If I can't drive it, don't want it.

> We even started our own 300 chapter, called South Puget Sound. We had a
lot of fun, but now we are getting older and have dissolved the chapter some
time ago.For each meeting we had a trophy we would pass on to the hard luck
driver. It was an old rusty piston. We called it "The Pissed on Piston
award."

> Point is enjoy them all while you can, life is short. I know I did. That's
my 2 cents worth, or not.

> Respectfully, Chuck C. Heinitz
>

> PS Sorry but I never kept any of them.
>

> Chuck & Peg

------
> Find great local high-speed Internet access value at the MSN High-Speed
Marketplace.