RE: [Chrysler300] Mr. Clean Never Dry System

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Kern [mailto:mjkern@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 8:30 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Mr. Clean Never Dry System

Hello to all 300'ly,
I used the new Mr. Clean Never Dry System today for the very
first time ....and yes it was on Mopsy, my 300C. This system is the
"Cat's Pajamas"! No spotting what-so-ever! Very easy to use. By the
way I find it to be quite a compliment that they advertise for the system
with the front end of.. but what else?...a blue 300!! I highly recommend
this system to all who love to wash their Brutes et al and would like to
spend time air drying (driving) than using a chamois!! 300'ly, ROB KERN
Oh, by the way, since their was a recent bit of traffic regarding
upcoming 300 Club International Meets, I will be hosting the Fall, 2006
Meet here in Lawton, Oklahoma. ROB

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links