Chrysler 300 Meets

To those who have replied or plan to:

I apoligise to any club member of either club who may have been offended.
That was not my intention. My wording was too strong, and again I apoligise.

There are many dual members, and they are all fine people. I, personally
have no problems with any one of them or with the "Western" club.

The reason for my e-mail was to assure some who had been misinformed, that
this was not a joint meet and to describe the process that lead up to the
mis-information.

Anyone may come to our meet locations and view the cars and talk to the
members at their pleasure. And of course, Dual members may particpate in any
club function, and are welcome to do so.

You just can't have two clubs in charge of one meet. That was my lame
"clarification" of the rumor.

Ray
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas