300 L

I just bought an L coupe to restore and will need some parts including a
front windshield and probably the pass. door as the one on the car is
dented .I have a 64 300 coupe parts car with good glass, good doors
,good left fender,complete drive train,and car is mostly complete.Anyone
out there who might want to swap some parts or might have the parts I
need? This 300 is a very solid one owner car but needs everything
redone.Jonnnie Slayton jslayton@xxxx