Fuel & Carburation on the 59E

Hi Everyone Out In Chrysler 300 Land!

Slight problem or so I hope. When I pump the accelerator once to start the
engine, it kicks over, starts, and runs rough for a couple of minutes! There
is black soot exhaust on the floor of my garage. After a couple of minutes she
just runs just fine. I live in Florida so it can't be due to "cold weather"!
The carbs were rebuilt some few months back so I don't think or hope that it
is not that. Any suggestions.

Thanks and Happy Chryslering!

Tom Kosky
Miami, Florida