56 chrysler red

Can anyone out there give me a modern number for Regimental Red.I have
all the original numbers,formulas,ect.If someone has had their car
repainted using modern paints,the paint number on the can or receipt is
what I need.I am restoring a 56 ST. Regis in Regimental Red, Cloud White
with black top.I hope to have this car in the show at Hershey this
fall.Gary is doing the seats for me in white leather as original.I wish
this car was mine but I don't have room for any more cars.I also have a
55 Desoto Firedome coupe with 37,000 original miles for sale.A real nice
car should anyone be interested. Johnnie Slayton