Chrysler Spoke Wheels Available

Hi All,

You may remember that I sent an email a few months ago about some Chrysler spoke wheels that are available from a friend of mine, Bill Franklin, a former 300 Club member.

Bill has had some medical issues, but now he's doing fine and is still interested in selling these wheels.

Please contact Bill directly at billf@xxxxx

He has some pictures of the wheels. There are nine available. There are no hub caps. 15x7

The wheels need to be redone and none are close to show condition. He is asking $60/wheel.
They will need to be picked up in Crystal Lake, IL

Good Luck!

Mark Lindahl