Re: [Chrysler300] '65 ball joints

I'm curious now, which vendor did the poor quality parts come from? I installed PST lower balljoints on my '65 last year after hearing rumblings through the club that Kanter's were sub-standard and really more for show than go. I have yet to complete the car and put them to the test but would like to know what to expect now.

Can my originals be rebuilt? With only 70,000 original miles on them they might be better than these repros...........

Ryan Hill

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca