interior door piece for 57C

Hello group,
While putting together the door panels for my 57C, I have discovered that Iam missing one piece of stainless for the passenger door panel (this can happen when buying a car that has already been taken apart).
It is the forward-most piece of stainless that 'points' at the black vinyl band which seperates the black carpet from the tan vinyl below the power window switch.
Is this unique to the 300? Or, is it also available from some other make ofMopar? Anyone have an extra (I don't know why)?
I'm also missing the drivers side piece of metal that holds the kick panel in place at the drivers feet.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
John