Email not receiving

Greetings group!
It seems my email server is messed up or my computer is, can't tell which. If any one in the club is attempting to contact me by email and you're thinking I am ignoring you, I am not- I am not getting my incoming emails, I have over 50 backed up, get the first ten and when it hits #11 it just stays there, won't show it or any others after it. Been this way for two days now.
If you are trying to contact me by email- please be patient or call me. 406-287-3206. The number in the club directory is my old one and it is disconnected, and now it won't tell you the new number. Thanks, Joe Pierce 300Kx3+M+others...