300H engine bay

Hi group,
I'm looking for something to do while it's 2 degrees and blowing snow. I
have some decals for my engine bay and I have a few questions about them. I have
a sticker that goes on the power steering pump, it's red and yellow. Where
does it go, on the neck or on the body, and what orientation is it? Read from
the front of the car or the side? I also have a sticker for the oil filter,
it's also red and yellow. It obviously goes on the filter, but what color
should the body of the filter be? The NOS oil filter that came with the car is
black with yellow graphics. What about the fuel filter? What color should it
be and what color is the decal for it? The "NOS" filter is black with yellow
graphics, but the sticker listed in Osborne's catalog is red and yellow. What
is correct for the fuel filter?

Thanks for the help,
Mark Souders
300H