Phoenix Meet

 I need a non running car hauled to Oregon from Mesa Arizona. If
anyone is coming my way with an empty trailer from the Phoenix meet and
auction let me know if you could bring this car to Hermiston oregon for me..
...I could attend the meet and help with the loading and pay a fair price
for the service.
E-mail me at saxblowr@xxxx if this might work out for the both of us.

Rusty Roe
300C