Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 Mirror Question

Gary and All

The mirrors you are referring to a fixed mirror will NOT have the center cable tube. The same style mirror is also available fixed on the drivers side. These mirrors are handed. That is to say there is a left and a right. The head is cast to face towards the driver. The left faces right and the right faces left. The head is fixed and the mirror is adjustable to make final adjustments.
You want to make sure you get a right hand mirror.

Gary, The Parts Doc