Re: [Chrysler300]

The dwell angle is 32 degrees, 42 degrees with dual points. Place a thin piece of paper between one set , while you adjust the other one. I like to adjust points while turning the engine over with the starter, with the spark plugs removed, it will spin fast enough to get an accurate dwell reading that way. The vacuum line should be disconnected with the idle set around 650 rpms. The marks on the scale should be about 2 degrees each, you may have to "play around" with the timing setting to get the best results with today's fuel. Valve lash should be set with each cylinder at top dead center on the firing stroke.
Mike