64300 rear trim

TO PETE Fitch or anyone needing 64300 rear trim.I have a pair of mldgs. which connect to center piece which contains gas tube and also the small ribbed corner pieces.The larger pieces are almost pit free, a few very tiny pits.Corner pieces have some larger pits.These parts were sent to me from CA. to inspect. I have 3 sets of these and I am going to return them if nobody wants them They need rechromed.The larger pieces are very good.The man wants $85.oo each for larger pieces,$30.oo each for smaller parts plus shippihg. Johnnie Slayton