Bodyman & leaf springs

Hi,

Does anyone have a bodyman who does quality work (without asking for my first
born male son as payment) that they can recommend in the Chicagoland area?

Also, who was the point of contact for new leaf springs? The subject was
posted a few weeks back, but I hadn't saved that email.

Thanks,
Dan
(dh483@xxxx)
(Chicago)