quest for original spark plug wires

Hello to all ,

Does anyone have in their possession a complete, used and ORIGINAL spark
plug wire set from ANY 413-engined Letter Series car - 300E through 300L ?
Ideally, we'd like to come up with one complete set from each model-year
that used the 413 . This is the first step towards obtaining 100% correct
patterns, which would then be used to have 100% correct reproductions made,
complete with correct markings and date codes.

In order to do this right, we'll need an original wire set for each of the
model-years. It will not be harmed in any way and will be returned after
examination and pictures have been taken.

Surely, someone somewhere must have saved their original wires? Please
contact me privately at: crossram@xxxx .

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY