Re: [Chrysler300] 300-G on E-Bay (Marketing at its Best)

Re: [Chrysler300] 300-G on E-Bay (Marketing at its Best)

Russ and all,
You are very correct about the VIN number being a Federal offence. It's up to
them if they want to enforce it or not but I have a personal friend who they
were after for some shady car deals. When they took him to trial all they
could prove was he has made a "personalized" VIN number for a Corvette race car
that he made from parts. He didn't know he had done anything wrong but it cost
him 3 years in a min. security lockup.
Jim Bartuska
Niles, Mich