Re: [Chrysler300] Sig Erson Cams

Folks:

Crower Cams were the "hot setup" for Mopars on Long Island in the late
1960's and early 1970's . (And to a lesser degree, some Crane grinds and the
Isky
1012B.)

They have always been a family affair and I spoke to Dave Crower at length
in 1990
and he gave me a lot of intelligent consultation concerning a cam for my '66
Hemi
Satellite (and I had them do it, along with a complete kit).

I always found them very professional and the results we had with their cams
was excellent.

I have attached their website and it is interesting, because Bruce Crower
(Dave's Dad) was a very early "Hemi Guy", which I had forgotten...

http://www.crower.com/misc/aboutus.shtml

Nice to know that there are still folks like Erson and Crower out there to
give personal attention...

Keith