300k got hurt

well, i was coming around a corner about 30, she was too, she didnt see me,
when she did she panic'd hit teh gas on accident, her car being supercharged,
boosts pretty damb fast, so no telling how fast she was going, i was almost
stopped by this point, and i still dont know how the damage got to be so bad. at
least she is ok. i could give a rats ass about the car over her, you know.
thats teh story., tim