F camshaft query

Hi there folks,
Query: What is wrong with the Club's F & G camshafts.......if anything!
I have one, which I got some years back.
Tom Harkins is looking for one for his F, as you will know......and seemed to have some concerns about the 'reground' bit.
I just looked at mine,not yet installed..... and although there are numbers stamped in several places, nothing looks like a MoPar 7 digit part number.
Does anyone have first hand experience of the Club's reground camshafts for the F & G ?
What are they reground from? A 440??
Does 'reground' mean not much good?
I can't believe it can be no good at all, or our Club would not be selling them.

Thanks 300 lovers.........
Dave in New Zealand.