power break vacuum reservoir

Dear friends,

I have tried every concievable way to mount the vacuum reservoir tank where the diagram in the manual shows it to go; under the battery tray, and yet, no mounting holes seem to line up,nor do the bracket bends coinside with the contours of the space. When I purchased my "G", the car was apart and it came with two identical reservoir tanks.The integral attaching brackets are bent in the exact same manner on both, so I did not suspect they needed re-bending in any way.The tank is a cylinder about 12 inches long.
One flange has a 90 degree bend in it with three holes ( one is elongated and the other two are round with a 1and1/4 inch center to center spaceing. The other flange is 12 inches long with a slight bend in the last two inches with a hole. The tank looks to be about the same shape as the one in the 1960 chrysler repair manual,but the flanges are different. Do I have the wrong tanks or am I overlooking something else?.

Thanks
Barrie Oblinger
P.S. If they are the wrong tanks, anyone
have a trade or one for sale?