my 300k got hurt

well, on my street, about 1/4 from my house, i got hit at 35 mph. thabk god
the fender came within an inch of the aluninum heads anf exhaust, and the rams
and carbs. engine is banked, frame tweaked, and fenders jacked. all after
being in the body shop for what five months or so. the pictures wil be on teh web
site again. more to come, tim