From: Roger Schaaf <obiwan10@xxxx>
To: Chrysler 300 list service <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 8:16 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] How did the 300 B turn 139 MPH at Daytona

Does anyone have knowledge on what was done to the several 300 B's that ran
at Daytona in 1956 that ran up to 139 mph.
How close to stock were they. Somehow I have a tough time believing that
running on sand with the aerodynamics of a sail turning upward of 140 mph
with a stock motor would be doable.