Re: [Chrysler300] How did the 300 B turn 139 MPH at Daytona

Re: [Chrysler300] How did the 300 B turn 139 MPH at Daytona

 Roger,

To quote the only ad ever put out by Chrysler for the B:
"The 1956 Chrysler 300-B already 1956 "flying mile" and
NASCAR Grand National Champion !"

The successor to the undisputed stock car champion of 1955-
winner of both AAA and NASCAR championships-is off to a
flying start.

This exciting new Chrysler won the "flying mile" at Daytona
Beach, averaging 139.373 mph. Also winner of the 1956 NASCAR
Grand National Stock Car Race.

Yes, this is Americas most powerful car-the new 300-B-