Identification tags

Carbs and distributors in particular were identified on older Chrysler products by means of aluminum tags fastened to the item. They were triangular in shape and retained by one of the fastening screws used to assemble the item. They were under the bracket of the snap down that held the distributor cap in place and under one of the screws the held the top of the AFB or WCFB.

Unfortunately they were easily damaged or thrown away by service people years ago . The tags on my '62 300H's distributor and carbs are a case in point. They are all beat to hell and barely readable. Does somebody somewhere make reproductions of these tags? Thanks.

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more. http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize