Need some help please

I bought a 55 4DR Imperial 6 months ago for my nephew to drive. We got it running and now he doesn't want it(actually, he screwed his grades up bad enough that Mom put the kibosh on the car). Anyway, I hoping that someone out there is also a member of an Imperial club and would be kind enough to post this car for sale for me on their bulletin board. I'll give the particulars on the car to whom ever responds.

Thanks for you help,

Zak