Glass Wax

Folks,

I seem to recall some messages a while back concerning Johnson's Glass Wax.

Looks like it may have been manufacturer-discontinued, based on what I see
on the web (It may have actually been manufactered buy someone else besides
Johnson's Wax in recent years.)

Has anyone come across a vendor that may still have a "stash" of it or found
a similar replacement product they have personally used and liked? Note: I
have been using one of the "formulas" that one member posted here for a
"cleaner" - I just would like to use something similar to that Wax to keep
the glass cleaner longer.

It was great stuff.

Thanks,

Keith