Good experience buying used parts

Club members,
1. I recently purchased a series of used parts for a '64 Chrysler 300-K from one of our members on the west coast--Bob Synoground.
2. He was prompt on mailing the items, they were accurately described, and he threw in a few other items that had not been part of the original deal.
3. We hear enough about the ones that "stiffed" us, didn't accurately describe things, etc. Thought it good to let the cat out of the bag about a good experience. So far I have had only good experiences dealing with our members--and that spans about 14 or 15 years.
4. I don't see a venue to advise of such in our publications--letters to the editor or such. So--I am using this means to get out some good word to at least some of our members.
Tim Tomlinson
Illinois. 2X300-K's