Cocktails? I'll Buy Dinner

Heck, I'll raise Mr. Jett one and buy dinner at the next meet.
Just describe how to get the quarter glass windows out of '57 300.
It's a power window car.
The service manual only has a very bad description about manual
windows on a coupe. Don't even see an "allen screw locking the pivot arm".
Tried taking out the "forward vertical section of the glass run". It'll come loose but is stuck behind the power window stuff. Install directions even more confusing. Tells you to re-install parts that weren't supposed to be removed before.
Tempted to just have at it.
Bonus points and dessert for describing the process in layman terms.

JIm Krausmann